Continuing the theme of looking back on the past year, here is a roundup of the 10 best posts on my blog in 2011. I have chosen to highlight them either because they got the most views, elicited engaging comments or simply because they meant something to me.
The posts are listed from newest to oldest. It will save you from searching through the site. I hope you enjoy reading:
- Can you really call a trip to Cuba ‘charity’?
- Are you only as rich as your 5 closest friends?
- The crux of a stay-at-home-mom
- Together or Separate? Why splitting the bill is not advantageous
- How to structure your child’s allowance
- Coupon clipping: time vs savings
- The Art of Haggling
- Running: an affordable form of exercise
- A friend in need, is a friend ‘in deed’
- Saving Every Penny: Is it worth compromising your happiness?